13 October 2014

T H I R T E E N//Cook I am Not, so Currents Instead.

Meghan and recipe do not usually go in the same sentence, so I thought I would do my monthly currents post instead.  

...reading about to start Throttle Me by Chelle Bliss!

...watching The Voice. 

...trying to pump myself up for my orthodontist appointment tomorrow. Ha ha ha.  

...eating a hot pocket. 

...pinning things for my NaNoWriMo novel. 

...tweeting all of the randomness in my life...@theycallhermeg

...going to Iowa in 10 days to see Jayme Sue and Brantley Gilbert.   

...loving the cooler weather. 

...discovering that I am ready to go back to school...I think.  

...enjoying the last few hours of my day off. 

...thinking about the CLAN. To the lay person(everyone other than me atm), it's the group of women I will be writing my NaNoWriMo novel about.  

...feeling pretty good. 

...hoping that I am able to balance school and work in the near future.   

...listening to my Pandora that has all of my country stations shuffled

1 comment:

  1. I like currently posts. They're fun.


    Good luck with the orthodontist! Hope everything goes well!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna