08 July 2013

Meghan In Manistique.

I started to write out an apology for my absence, but then I realized, no, true friends and readers will be okay whenever and however often I post, be it twice a day or twice a month.  I've just been really busy with nothing more than just normal life things like work & all that fun kind of stuff. 

So remember how I went to Michigan the second week in June? No? Well I did.  My mom's family & my aunt's family rented a cabin on the Upper Peninsula in a town called Manistique, and instead of writing a ton, I'm just going to share some pictures that were taken while we there!











We had a lot of fun, I didn't know what to expect when we decided to all rent one cabin, but I had so much fun & I can't wait to go on vacation with everybody again! 

linking up with Meg for Mingle Monday!
Mingle 240

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a blast, Meg! :) Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great weekend!! I love the pic of you girls wearing matching shirts. So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to the U.P. for vacation in August with all of our extended family! I'm not sure the exact place we're going, but I have heard them all mention Manistique! (My husband was raised in the U.P.!!!) We are going to be renting a cabin also :) Small world! Looks like you all had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna