21 July 2013

Sunday Social.

Sunday Social

1. What was your favorite TV show as a kid?
More as a pre-teen, young teen, it was 7th Heaven.  

2. What is your current favorite TV show?
Nashville, Army Wives & Big Brother. 

3. Which reality show would you NEVER do?
Survivor. 

4. Which reality show would you LOVE to do?
Big Brother or Amazing Race. 

5. What is the TV personality/character that you feel is most like you?
Lucy Camden.  

6. Which TV character would you want to date?
Michael Holden.  Yes, I realize he's like 40 or 50 something, but have you seen the man? Plus he makes me laugh via twitter.  & he tweets me.  Well the man who plays him anywho.  

1 comment:

  1. I love 7th Heaven, big brother, army wives (my fave)

    great answers sweetie.

    come check me out

    pinkowl07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna