Actually, now it's more like 21 years, 3 months and 21 days, but y'know, who's counting?
Thanks to my best friend, Jayme for this idea!
1. Your sister can be your best friend or worst enemy, and you can and will flip flop between the two many times during the day.
2. Naps are a good thing, scratch that, they are a great thing. Take them as often as you are offered them.
3. Spend as much time with your grandparents as you can, because too soon, they will be gone.
4. Don't be too proud to say you're sorry. Or ask for forgiveness.
5. Stand for something you believe in, or you will fall for anything.
6. It's okay to say no.
7. Music speaks when words fail.
8. It's much better to have a few genuine friends than a group of fake friends.
9. Live your life full of oh wells instead of what ifs.
10. Enjoy the small moments, they often make the biggest memories.
11. It's okay to have an opinion, it's not okay to attack another person if theirs is different than yours.
12. Think before you speak, because once something is said, it can't be unsaid.
13. Don't burn bridges, you never know when you'll need a person's help in the future.
14. Listen to your gut, it's right 95% of the time.
15. Love your life.
16. To tie in with #8, if you find one person that you can trust completely as a best friend, you are quite blessed.
17. Don't let anyone ever tell you that you can't.
18. Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.
19. Coffee is always a good idea.
20. Let your loved ones know how much you love them as much as possible, you never know when it's the last time you'll be able to say it.
21. Country music is always a good idea!