United States from 13 original colonies, if I got that song stuck in your head, I truly am sorry, and if you have no idea what song I'm talking about, where did you go to elementary school that they didn't teach you that song?
1. Do you like blue cheese? Yum! Best is when it's with wings. Or with pizza!
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? Gross.
3. Do you own a gun? Not me personally, but I know there are guns in my house because my dad is in law enforcement and him and my brothers all hunt. I would love to get my gun safety and conceal and carry certs.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Vanilla to my diet coke!
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not usually.
6. Do you like hot-dogs? I'm neutral on them.
7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee, lots of coffee. <---- amen="" nbsp="" span="">---->
8. Can you do push-ups? If I can, it's not many.
9. What’s your favorite meal? Anything homemade.
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My key necklace that my grandparents got me for Christmas 2 years ago, my turquoise ring that I got in Arizona last year & my class ring. I feel naked if I'm not wearing all three.
11. Favorite hobby? Writing, reading & spending time with my fam.
12. Do you work with people who idolize you? Um, no..?
13. Name a trait that you hate about yourself? My fear of driving.
14. Middle name? Anna.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this moment: 1.) Mountain Dew, yum. 2.) I really need to clean up my bloglovin' 3) I don't want to go to ortho on Thursday.
16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: Not a thing. I don't have any money to spend, HA! <--- amber="" here="" nbsp="" same="" span="">--->
17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Dew. Water & Coffee.
18. Current worry right now? Money.
19. Current hate right now? Money.
20. Favorite place to be? The lake.
21. How did you bring in New Years? At my stepdad's parents house.
22. Favorite place to go? The lake.
23. What is your most recurring dream? The teeth all falling out one.
24. Introvert or extrovert? Totally didn't know there was such thing as an ambivert until reading Amber's answer. But it means I'm extroverted and introverted as well. Depends who I'm with.
25. What color shirt are you wearing? Maroon.
26. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never have!
27. Can you whistle? Nope.
29. Favorite color? Mint.
30. Would you be a pirate? uh. no.
31. What songs do you sing in the shower? I sing to whatever's on the radio.
32. Favorite girl’s name? Allison Lynn
33. Favorite boy’s name? Andrew Richard, Richard for my grandpa.
34. Who is your loudest friend? Probably Mady.
35. What’s in your pocket right now? Train ticket & 3 pennies.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? A blog post.
37. Bed sheets as a child? Barney of course.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? Hmm. Since it says injury and not illness, I'll go with when I broke my ankle when I was four.
39. Do you love where you live? Yup.
40. How many TVs are in your house? 3.
41. What is your worst habit? Procrastination.
42. How many dogs do you have? Three! Two at home at my dad's and one at my mom's.
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Not that I'm awae of.
44. Do you own slippers? Nah. .
45. What is your favorite book? The Ryan White Story.
46. What is your favorite candy? Kit Kats.
47. What is your favorite sports team? MN Twins, MN Wild & a few NASCAR teams.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Drop it Like It's Hot :)
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Just falling asleep.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? Five more minutes.