02 August 2013

She's My Person.

  I'm just gonna lay it out here, I didn't have many friends growing up.  I still only have a few best friends that I know I can count on if anything were to happen.  

When I was about 15, I stumbled upon a diary website that I still write on to this day.  I have gotten to know many people who are close and a few who I consider people that I really really hope I get to meet someday.  & then there's Miss Jayme.  I found her diary randomly, and there was some drama, and we became really close, she's who I would consider my best friend.  


She makes me laugh, picks me up when I'm down, live tweets Nicholas Sparks' and Sarah Dessen's books with me, laughs at people on Preacher's Daughters with me, and swoons over the eye candy on Army Wives with me.  

Next Friday, I am going down to her stomping grounds, Des Moines, for the Sprint National races in Knoxville, and we FINALLY get to meet! To say I'm excited is a little bit of an understatement, but any of you who have met a blog friend know what I'm talking about!  

Thank you bestest for always being "my person." The Christina to my Meredith, the Claudia Joy to my Denise, the Spongebob to my Patrick, ever since we've started talking, you've always been here for me, thick and thin, love you(: 


2 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! I think the friends you meet online know you a little better than most people you interact with on a daily basis :) have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, how exciting for you!! Have so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna