14 September 2016

Blogtember 14| Book Nook

Two weeks down!

Prompt for today is make a mood board.

I couldn't think of what I wanted to make a mood board for and then I thought what is something any dream house of mine would have?

A book nook obviously!



1|| I love this idea of writing your favorite chapters on a wall of your nook, if there any walls not covered by bookshelves that is :)

2|| I would love this kind of bed/couch for cuddling up with big blankets, my dogs & of course a good book and hot coffee.

3|| I'm always looking for a way to have my drink close while I'm in bed reading and I love this idea!
4||If the bed couch wouldn't be available I do love this loft look.  






1 comment:

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna