17 October 2013

Thirsty Thursday.

Since before I turned 21, I've had a Tip it on Back(Florida Georgia Line & Dierks Bentley) board on Pinterest.  These three drinks are the top ones I am dying to try now that I'm of age :)




⅓ cup milk or cream
¼ cup Pinnacle Whipped Vodka
1½ teaspoons JELL-O Oreo instant pudding mix
Hershey’s chocolate sauce
Crushed Oreo crumbs
Whipped cream
1 mini Oreo






1 ounce amaretto
1 1/2 ounces Pinnacle whipped cream vodka
1 1/2 ounces creme de cacao
1/2 ounce Godiva white chocolate liqueur
1 ounce heavy cream
assorted sprinkles (nonpareils work best)
frosting


linking up with Kristin for Thirsty Thursday! 

Before I sign off for the day, I just wanted to give my younger brother Zak a huge birthday shoutout, today is his 13th birthday!! Have a great birthday bud! Love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna