18 October 2013

I Believe

It's been forever since I did one of these types of posts, so here we goooo...

I believe that my dogs are my babies.

I believe that country music is the best.

I believe a hug from my stepmomma can make me feel a million times better.

I believe that the best kind of Mike's Hard Lemonade is Black Cherry.

I believe my hometown is the best there is.  I don't care how long I've been gone or where I've been, as soon as I hit the ER city limits, a smile invades my face.

I believe there is nothing better than cuddling up with your pup, in bed, watching a marathon of any of your favorite shows or your favorite book.

I believe the relationship between grandpa and granddaughter is a very special one and that nobody should interfere with it.

I believe that everybody can make a difference in the world.

I believe that faith & family are the most two important things.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna