31 May 2016

To my Lynn-Mom.

Today is a pretty special yet not often talked about day in our family, it's my sweet stepmomma's birthday or as this blog knows her my Lynn-Mom.

She's not a big fan of her birthday, something that we like to rub in quite a bit, but she's truly one of my closest people and someone I'm glad I have in my circle.

My Lynn-Mom is not someone who calls attention upon herself, so I have to remember to call out her goodness every now and again because a lot of the time she goes unnoticed which may be what she likes, but not what she should get haha.

This song has always been one I use to share how I feel about her and this is what plays when she calls me :)



Happy Birthday Lynn-Mom, I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna