05 May 2016

Thankful Thursday..

After a slow and kind of crap start to my week, I decided to start today off right with a list of just a few of the things I'm grateful for this week.

My tribe| Tuesday was tough, and without them, I surely wouldn't have made it through work without completely breaking down. Much love to my people, especially Karen, Jayme and Trisha!

Bad days| I know that probably sounds nuts, but if I didn't have bad days, how would I be able to cherish and appreciate the good ones?


Weekend plans|Roadtripping with my Momma up to her old stomping grounds to watch one of my cousins graduate college and go to a concert with another one of my cousins!

Cooper pictures| All I have to do is text my Lynn-Mom "hey I'm having a bad day, can you send me a picture of my baby?" and although he's usually having an attitude, she will at least send me a picture of his back and him not facing her, here's a picture of him that I took last week when I went home...


So tell me, what's one thing you are grateful for today?





1 comment:

  1. Sorry you had a rough start to your week dear! Hope it only goes up from here!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna