02 May 2016

I Believe.

I believe in following all of the adorable puppy and dog instagrams, it's an obsession really. #notsorry

I believe in small towns and big dreams.

I believe in mid-afternoon naps on Saturday afternoon.

I believe in getting fired up when you believe you've been wronged and having people that talk you down when you feel like you have to take on the world all by yourself.

I believe in laughing so hard you snort, which is probably a good thing since I tend to do that quite often.

I believe in nicknames, ones you get that absolutely drive you nuts, but ones you give that also make no sense to anyone but the person getting the nickname and you.

I believe in the fact that God paints the most beautiful sunsets




What is something you believe in?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna