19 May 2016

Happy List.

I haven't done one of these lists in way too long, so I thought today would be a good day to do another happiness list.

-Thursdays are my new Fridays, I've got a set schedule for my days off at work now & I'm loving it. I'm off Friday & Saturday, I'm a weird person that doesn't mind working Sundays as long as the option to go to church in the morning is always available.

-Being needed makes me happy. It's actually one of the main things about my personality type according to the Myers-Briggs test, anyways, it fills my cup up when I'm able to help or tag along with one of my people do their errands or things they need to complete off of their to-do list, which probably sounds weird, but oh well.

-Summer plans. After these next two weekends, my summer is about to get pretty busy, I'm so excited to see what kind of shenanigans I can get into over the new few months!

-Writing/blogging. I love being able to share my words and thoughts.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna