30 May 2016

Read My Books.

This weekend I was texting Jayme about the fact that I have a full bookshelf of books that I have yet to read and that I really needed to get on that, she agreed & the subject was shelved, no pun intended.

I was catching up on my bloglovin' feed this morning when I noticed that Michael posted about a Read My Books challenge being put on by a couple of other bloggers and I was like YES! this is perfect! I looked through my shelves and picked a few of them that I thought I could get through in June, so we will see how it goes, but here is my preliminary list!


1|On Writing by Stephen King//This book has been on my to be read list for quite some time and I scored a copy of it at Half Price Books back in February and just haven't made time to read it yet.

2|Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult//I love Jodi Picoult books, and I haven't read one of hers in a great while. I was first introduced to this book when I was in school for court reporting and it was used as dictation/transcription practice, I never finished it and I would get in the zone writing when it was being dictated that I didn't really get a chance to immerse myself in the story.  

3|Fly a Little Higher by Laura Sobiech//This book actually has hometown ties since Laura and the entire Sobiech family are from Minnesota! It's the story of her son Zach and his battle with a rare bone cancer as well as his life and legacy. 

4|Vegas Love by Jillian Dodd//I truly don't know too much about this book other than the fact that I got it from one of the two Bookworm Boxes I got earlier this year.

5|Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty//This has been on my TBR list for the last year and it's been on my bookshelf waiting for me to read it for quite a while.  

Do you have a long TBR list of books you already own? You should join in! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna