01 June 2016

Top 5 Wednesday| Book Theme Songs

 Faith introduced me to the Top 5 Wednesday group on Goodreads and I knew I had to join in on this fun link-up!

5| The Driven Series, K.Bromberg//Just Give Me A Reason.



Rylee and Colton's relationship was defined throughout this series with many different songs, but whenever I hear this song by P!NK it brings me right back to these books!

4| Taking Chances, Molly McAdams//To Make You Feel my Love & Learning to Live Again.



Both of these Garth Brooks songs can describe the relationship not only between Harper and Chase, but Harper and Brandon as well.

3| The Baxter Series by Karen Kingsbury//The House that Built Me



This song by Miranda Lambert just screams the Baxter family, probably because they put such an emphasis on family and coming home all together.

2| The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks//Hurry Home.



This book completely wrecked me, it was a book hangover ugly cry book that I still have a hard time re-reading because of the father daughter relationship and how much I would hurt if I had to say goodbye to my Dad at my age.  This song is a progression much like the book does of a prodigal daughter coming back home to her Daddy.

1| The Ryan White Story by Ryan White and Ann Cunningham//Don't Laugh at Me



 Ryan White, when he was diagnosed with AIDS as a young teenager was made to feel like he was an outsider.  This song reminds people to look past people's differences and know that we are all made special in God's eyes.

What's one of your favorite books and what song would you pair it with?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna