My poor blog has sat blank for over 3 weeks.
This is sad.
So, we're going to do the probably somewhat tacky week-late New Years Resolutions, and I don't even think I would call them Resolutions, because I think these are all attainable.
1) Be more Active. I want to try & be active 4 of every 7 days. For at least 20 minutes a day. Whether it just be Just Dance on the Wii or doing Couch to 5k or what have you.
2) Read my Bible more. I want to find a plan & stick with it. Jen posted a great list of plans on her blog that I plan to go back & scour to find the one that's the right fit for me.
3) Read 100 books. I didn't keep great track of this in 2012, but I'm going to try and hit 100. Keep up to date with me on Goodreads!
4) Post on the blog 275 times! I want 2013 to be a year to remember for this blog.
5) Build my savings up. Easy enough, I have loose change in my savings account right now, it's quite sad.
6) Get my license!!
I'm back from this unannounced blog break I've taken the last almost month!