12 January 2013

I Wanna Talk About Me!

        
Hey! I'm Meghan, obviously cause the blog's name is They Call Her Meghan!
I'm a newly twenty something and I blow out the candles each year on April 2nd!  
I love my life, and am so blessed to be able to say that. I love the little moments in life, because I believe they make some of the best memories.  

 
I love to laugh and smile. 
I am the one that all my friends come to to vent or get advice, because for some odd reason, they think I know what I'm talking about.
I write about my life, my family & friends, my faith, and just my everyday happenings.
I'm a daughter, sister, best friend, furmom, granddaughter, blogger, court reporting student. I drink Starbucks way too much, am loyal to the end unless you mess with me.  I love laughing until I cry over stupid things, I love staying in and watching movies with my sissy and my furbabies Coop & Chloe.  I blog for myself, I may blog once a week or two or three times a day, depending on my mood.  I would love to be able to cook, but don't really have the time(or my own kitchen) to try it, I am most comfortable in jeans and a hoodie, so you probably won't be seeing me post outfits I've worn. 

Country music is the soundtrack to my life & I often have headphones in listening to anything from Johnny Cash to Florida Georgia Line.  

Wanna get to know me more?
Read my blog of course,
I'd recommend starting with these ones though!
If We're Gonna Be BFFs
They Call Her Meghan mission statement 
I Believe

You can also find me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest!   Links are on the sidebar above my picture!  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna