14 January 2013

The DL on Blogging!

I'm linking up a day late with Neely & Ashley, just because I loved the prompts this week!  

Sunday Social

1. What is your blog's name & how long have you been blogging? 

They Call Her Meghan

I named my blog They Call Her Meghan because I loved how it sounded and then I moved away from where everyone knew me & started over in a town living with my dad & stepmom and no one knowing me as Meghan, but as Mady&Ryan's sister or Randy&Lynn's daughter, just something to remind myself & anyone who comes across this slice of internet, that I'm Meghan.  

I have been blogging since August 2010, but feel like I've really come into my own in the blog world these last 6 to 8 months!  

2. Why do you blog?

I blog to have an outlet for the thoughts that crowd my brain on a daily basis.  It's my place to be me, and to be unique.  I didn't have something people knew me for growing up, like most of my siblings did(sports,music,academics,etc), but this blog is mine, and it's something that people can know me for.  Nothing is more awesome, than having your pastor's wife come up to you before church and tell you she likes your blog!  

3. What is the first blog you ever followed? 

I honestly have no idea.  I wish I could remember :(

4. What is your favorite post you wrote in 2012?

Hmm.  Probably this one about my grandparents and how blood doesn't mean everything.  

5. What are your blogging goals for 2013?

-Post 275 times.
-Promote better through facebook/twitter/instagram
-Reach out to more bloggers, comment more, etc

6.  3 favorite blogs?

Aunie Sauce
Aunie Sauce

From Mrs. To Mama
 



p.s. Taylor from the Daily Tay is also having a giveaway on her blog! Go check it out! 


3 comments:

  1. One of my goals in 2013 is to comment more on the blogs I lurk over. This was a great get-to-know-you post. :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meghan! Happy to see you here, I had you as a fav on OD but somehow a lot of my peeps got deleted :( bummer!! At least now I know I can check in here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blogging goals for 2013! I am hoping to accomplish the same :)

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna