23 June 2016

happy list|four

So I've missed the last couple weeks of these posts because hello real life, but I'm back!

Music| Sometimes you just need to shut out the world around you and jam to whatever strikes your fancy. At the moment, my Pandora station is set to Holdin' Her by Chris Janson mixed with Boy and a Girl Thing by Mo Pitney.

Books| I am SO behind on my Goodreads challenge, but I've been devouring books like they're going out of style lately. #finally

Army Wives| Been rewatching this series for only the millionth time, it's my chosen method to wind down after work.  Love me some Claudia Joy & Michael Holden.

What's something that's making you happy this week? Let me know in the comments!

& that's all she wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna