29 June 2016

What's Up Wednesday June '16


linking up with Shay & company for one of my favorite link-ups! 

 

1. WHAT WE’RE EATING THIS WEEK:

Nothing too exciting around these parts this week. I have been doing a lot of just grabbing something at work on my lunch which is a bad habit to get into. 
2. WHAT I’M REMINISCING ABOUT:

A photo posted by Meghan Brown (@meghanannablogs) on
In these last 6 weeks I've been "Up North" three times for various graduations and concerts, as well as heading up to my cabin for a quick camper set-up. I love hanging out with my people, but I'm glad July will be a bit slower and more go with the flow. 
3. WHAT I’M LOVING:

A photo posted by Meghan Brown (@meghanannablogs) on
When my Lynn-Mom sends me pictures of my Chloe girl like this one. 
4. WHAT WE’VE BEEN UP TO:
Moondance was Father's Day weekend and it was so much fun to hang out with my concert buddy slash cousin Steph. Father's Day was spent with my Dad, Grandpa H as well as other family and friends.  Great times with great friends. #clichebuttrue

5. WHAT I’M DREADING:
Well 4th of July is less than a week away which means work is CRAZY! I'm ready for my weekend! 
6. WHAT I’M WORKING ON:
My writer's block surrounding my first book seems to have gone away so I'm working on that which is exciting!

7. WHAT I’M EXCITED ABOUT:
Getting to do HB's Summer sesh of her writing intensive since I missed her Spring session!

8. WHAT I’M WATCHING/READING:
Re-watching Army Wives because why not? & reading all of the Colleen Hoover I can get my hands on! 
9. WHAT I’M LISTENING TO:
My current faves playlist on Spotify. 
10. WHAT I’M WEARING:
Nothing too exciting. Concert tees and denim shorts have been the norm.  

11. WHAT I’M DOING THIS WEEKEND:

My apartment needs a good deep clean, so that should probably be in my plans, as well as lunch with my work momma per usual. 
12: WHAT I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH:
Hoping to sneak up to the lake for a day or two. 
13. WHAT ELSE IS NEW?
Nothing too earth shattering. Just enjoying the weather and trying to get a little less pale. 
14. WHAT IS MY FAVORITE JULY 4TH TRADITION/RECIPE?
Definitely not a tradition, but every year around this time I remember where I was in July of 1998 over the 4th. I watched the fireworks from my hospital room during my month long hospital stay at Children's. Meningitis, brain surgery and shunt placement is never fun but I'm so grateful to my parents for making it as bearable and dare I say fun as they could.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna