07 June 2016

Hey it's Okay..

I haven't linked up with Amber in far too long, but I absolutely love this link-up, so here we go!

It's okay...

-to commit to read books I already own, but go out and buy four new books #whoops

-to really be looking forward to tomorrow because then inventory will be over for another year at work.

-to spend my bonus on treating myself. I got a hair cut, brows done and I got a pedicure as well.

-to think you forgot your iPad at your aunt's house up north, but find it under a couch cushion because you were on it before falling asleep the night your mom stayed at your place.  Oy.



Airing My Dirty Laundry







1 comment:

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna