14 June 2016

My Weekend Shenanigan.

That's not a typo, I didn't have very many shenanigans this weekend, if I'm honest, I only had one major shenanigan, but it made my weekend.

So I was walking home from my lunch with Karen and I hadn't even made it out of the parking lot before I hear someone honking at me, I look back and it's my Grandpa's old pick-up truck. I start walking toward it as this kid below opens the door and shoves me in yelling "GET IN! NOW!" "I'm like all right all right, I'm going!!" My Grandpa's behind the wheel laughing his head off and all I can do is shake my head.  I looked at my brother and said "Y'know, if they didn't know we were family, people would think you were kidnapping me." "GOOD! That's how I wanted it to look" he says to me which my Grandpa responds with "Nobody came out to check and see if you were okay, isn't that sad?" & continued laughing.  Not even sorry, because even when they're kidnapping and embarrassing me, I love my people :)


& literally, the rest of Friday was spent reading and taking a nice nap, Saturday was much of the same before I was back to work Sunday, I have a short work week since I'm heading up north for Moondance Country Jam again!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna