01 November 2012

It's Okay

It's Okay....

...to buy Halloween candy at Wal-Mart since it's 50% off plus you get your 10% discount!

...to be sad when you realize your grandparents aren't two houses down but five or six states away now.  

....to not believe it's already November. 

...to buckle up and hold on tight, because it's November and you work at Wal-Mart customer service, hello busy!

...to not have done anything last night but watch the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown & Criminal Minds with your parents.  

What's okay with you today? 

Link up with Amber & Neely & let us know!
Its Ok Thursdays

2 comments:

  1. It's okay that I only made a 77% on my second practice exam attempt. I was super tired the whole time I was taking it.
    Fantastic savings on candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halloween clearance candy is the best!

    It's always hard when grandparents aren't close by :(

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna