21 November 2012

Firsts.

1. First thing you do when you wake up in the morning.
Check the time on my phone & check messages. etc/ 

2. First thing you reach for when you open the fridge.
Usually either the OJ bottle or the milk jug and take a swig.  Lynn & I are both notorious for just drinking out of the carton.  

3. First things you do when you go to the gym.
Gym? What is a gym? A gym is a new thing to me lol. 

4. First thing you do you when you get home from work.
Usually get into my pj's since I usually work 2 to 11.  

5. First car
No first car yet. 

6. First car accident / traffic violation
Mady & I were stopped for not stopping completely at a stop sign.

7. First thing you wanted to be when you grew up
Shania Twain. 

8. First choice beverage
Mountain Dew or Orange Juice. 

9. First choice breakfast
My grandpa's pancakes. 

10. First choice dessert
Anything chocolate. Anything!


11. First song that comes to mind
What Kind of Fool-Gary Allan

12. First major purchase
First semester of college tuition. 
13. First job
Dietary Aide at a nursing home. 

14. First time you flew on a plane
2005 to Florida. 

15. First real "big girl" job
Still haven't gotten a big girl job yet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna