02 June 2015

What Did They Just Sing?

So I have a knack for thinking I hear one thing but the person actually said something COMPLETELY different. Same goes for music lyrics. Here are the top three that came to my mind right away!

Lonestar//I'm Already There.



What I thought they were singing: He called her on the road from a lonely coat hotel room.
What they were actually singing: He called her on the road from a lonely cold hotel room.



Randy Travis//If I Didn't Have You

What I thought he was singing: If I didn't have you, I'd be floundering around like a chimpanzee
What he's actually singing: If I didn't have you, I'd be floundering around like a ship at sea.


Carrie Underwood//Before He Cheats

What I thought she was singing: He's probably dabbing on $3 worth of that bathroom Polo
What Mady thought she was singing: He's probably dabbing on $3 worth of that bathroom cologne.
What she's actually singing: He's probably dabbing on $3 worth of that bathroom Polo.
Apparently Polo is Ralph Lauren's men's cologne.

What's a song lyric you've misheard lately?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna