04 June 2015

Thursday Thoughts.

I had a different post planned for today, but I've got so much random going on up in my ol' brain that I decided I would let my fingers just type and see what comes out, so buckle up, it may be a bumpy ride.

+I think I'm 50 shades of done with hearing about Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner. I truly don't care what s/he does but I'm so tired of hearing about it. #sorrynotsorry

+I think it's ridiculous that anyone is jealous of the relationship I have with my work mom, but it seems there are a few people that are. Haters gonna hate.

+I know I'm uber proud of my best friend for killing her first year of teaching.  It's been so cool to see her go from a college freshman to a student teacher to a full-time teacher and wife.

+I think that when my dad calls me just to check up on me it makes my heart happy.

+I think that even though I'm off today, I'm going to head over because we have tacos at work for our quarterly bonus.

+I think that 90s country music is what I would check as my favorite genre of music.

+I think that I'm loving my goal of writing 20 minutes each day.

+I think that the countdown to Moondance is on. I'll be up in Bemidji in 2 weeks. I'm so excited!!

Linking up for Thursday Thoughts!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna