23 March 2015

Weekend Update.

It's Monday Morning, my day off & I'm up before 7.  Something about this is not okay. The only okay thing is it's my day off. I should still be sleeping, but alas, my body said it was done sleeping so here I am.

I had a pretty good weekend, after working 8 days straight, my boss is like heyyyy, time for a day off for you, so I had Friday off & I made good use of it, let me tell you.

I had lunch with the work mom per usual, but didn't actually eat anything 'cause I wasn't hungry in the least bit, but hadn't seen her since Monday & that's a long time in our world not to talk haha.

Then I texted Lynn-Mom right around the same time Mady texted me & my plans for the day were set in motion.  Mady and I had lunch with the parentals at Panera & then started our girls day together.  We had to go get her a new windshield wiper because one of hers was broken, then went and dropped her boyfriend off at work for the day and then it was time for sister time, which we don't have often enough if you ask me.

Our first stop was the nail place to get our nails done.  I got a darker red that's really pretty & "me" and she got a pink that looked really good as well, blogger fail and didn't get any pictures of that.

We had to run to her house to grab her gym clothes, and charge our phones, but first let me take a selfie!



She then made me go to the gym with her & we killed it, until I almost died because girlfriend doesn't know how to gym without dying.  #realtalk

Because did you really even go to the gym if you don't have a picture to prove it? 

We hit up the grocery store for dinner essentials meaning we bought bagels, cream cheese and some fruit for a smoothie.  At least it was healthy, yes?

We then cuddled up on the couch & Mady got me all involved in a movie called Gimme Shelter and it was a little weird, but really good. 

After that was over, so was our sisters only day because we picked up Gage & headed to see Cinderella, except Mady changed her mind at the last minute so we saw Insurgent in 3D and it was really good, especially considering it was a movie I wasn't planning on seeing. 


My parents were out of town for the weekend, so I headed home to tend to our "farm." We have two ducks, two dogs, a rabbit and a fish.  & Cooper had special instructions because he's having mouth issues after an accident with my brother.  I got to cuddle with him & that always makes me happy. 




Saturday and Sunday were spent working and now I have Monday and Tuesday off before 5 straight days of 2 to 11. I plan on catching up on blog reading and writing as well as starting a book or two! 

Have a great Monday! 

linking up with emily, because I'm always grateful for Sister days and puppy cuddles
linking up with meg, because it's monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna