01 March 2015

Happy March!

How is it March already? HOW? I remember the day after Christmas, saying if we can just make it end of February/March, we will have survived another crazy return season.  & we did it, we survived, mostly unscathed.

My goals for February were a big fat fail.  Other than getting my taxes done, Lynn-Mom took care of that for me.  #winning

So for March, my goals are as follows:

Catch up on my Bible Reading Plan// I need to carve out 15 to 20 minutes each morning and evening so I'm spending time in the Word each day.

Read 5 books// I'm failing miserably also at my Goodreads challenge for the year.

No Twitter// This is the "no" for the month for Jayme & I. I did good with January's no, but completely sucked it up with the no facebook.

Find my beta readers// I want a group of people that will help me read through my book as I'm writing it & give me their honest opinions and thoughts on the book.  If you're interested, shoot me an email theycallhermeghan(at)gmail(dot)com

What are some of your goals for the month?

Also can we please give Amanda a huge round of applause on being an amazing designer to help me not only spruce this place up, but help me rebrand? I LOVE IT!

I'm not sure if you'll have to update Bloglovin' or not, but you can click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna