25 March 2015

happy list. [1]

I've done one or two of these before, but Chelsea posts hers pretty regularly & I would like to do it more than once in a blue moon as well.  A happy list is pretty self-explanatory, a list of things in life that are making you happy in life at the moment!

-These two, who make trying to get a nice picture impossible.  Chloe is my golden down in the corner and I'm holding Coop's face.


-Burger night at Applebee's with the family. 
-Good conversations with my people about various things this week.
-Lunch conversations with Karen. 
-Brownies in a mug. 
-When you get a compliment on your work from a customer. 
-Two days off in a row. 



Classy Sassy & a Bit Smartassy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna