19 March 2015

A to Z.

I stole this from Elena, because my writer's block is HORRIBLE right now! 

A.      Attached or Single…
Single

B.      Best Friend…
Jayme, Mady, Lora & Lynn-Mom

C.      Cake or Pie…
Cheesecake, please & thank you :) 

D.      Day of Choice…
I love Sundays! 

E.       Essential Item…
Earbuds! 

F.       Favorite Color…
I don't really have a favorite color, but I was creeping on my sister the other day & I found this gem of a conversation we had...
So maybe it wasn't a conversation persay, it was Mady ignoring me.  

G.     Gummy bears or worms… 
Both. Duh. 

H.      Home town…
Elk River, Minnesota. 

I.        Favorite Indulgence… 
Nutty bars and Mountain Dew. 

J.        January or July… 
July for suuuure. 

K.      Kids… 
They're nice?

L.       Life isn't complete without… 
my people in it. 


M.    Memory you Cherish… 
Summers up North, whether it be at Pine Lake or visiting my grandparents. 

N.     Number of brothers/sisters…
one brother, two half-brothers, a stepbrother, two stepsisters, a half-sister & a partridge in a pear tree. 

O.     Oranges or Apples…  
Mm. Apples. 

P.      Pet Peeves…  
Playing stupid. 

Q.
     Quotes… 
I love quotes, one of my favorites is sassy, classy & a little bit smart-assy. 

R.      Reasons to smile… 
Inside jokes, hugs, family & friends. 



S.       Season of Choice… 
If I had to choose just one it'd be fall. 

T.       Tea or Coffee… 
Coffee. 

U.     Unknown fact about me… 
I can sing the alphabet faster backwards than forwards. 

V.      Vegetable… 
Steamed carrots. 

W.    Worst Habit… 
I worry a lot. I'm trying to get better about that.  

X.      X-Ray or Ultrasound… 
I've never had an ultrasound, so I'd have to say x-ray I guess? 

Y.       Your favorite trip… 
Hmm. Probably the first year I went to AZ :) 


Z.       Zodiac Sign… 
Aries. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna