16 December 2014

Confession Session.



I confess//I love when my Dad calls me just to check and see how I'm doing.

I confess//I'm seriously considering buying my work mom a bottle of wine just to drive her daughter crazy. #sorrynotsorry

I confess//my grandparents come home tomorrow & this girl couldn't be more excited!

I confess//I may be crazy for agreeing to pick up one of my days off, that'll be six days in a row leading up to Christmas. #oyvey

I confess//aforementioned work mom is working the same six days with me, so we will have fun & get into lots of trouble.  Bwahaha.

I confess//Charter is about to get an earful about how my wifi is being all temperamental. #aintnobodygottimeforthat

I confess//instead of eating the homemade lasagna I was given, I ate the cookies I was also given.

I confess//I laughed way too hard at this:




3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAH. That picture! :') But girl, yeah, I would love to see you buy her a bottle of wine and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally think I'm going to! Just because I'd love nothing more than to piss Krissy off. #goingtohell #butreally

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna