11 December 2014
30 before 30
I have failed miserably multiple times at the the 101 in 1001 craze, so I'm going to try something new, the thirty before thirty, which I realized was closer for me then 13 is. I of course shared that little tidbit with Jayme, so we both are feeling a little old.
1. Fall In Love.
2. Publish a Book//This one ties into my ultimate dream which is to have a book on the bestsellers' list.
3. Get a Tattoo//Many ideas for this one, just have to nail down the one I want first.
4. Finish a Coloring Book.
5. Adopt a rescue weim//Everyone knows how much I love my Coop baby && I want one of my own!
6. Get my Goodreads to 1500//I'm at 172 I believe at last check.
7. Ride a Mechanical Bull.
8. Go to Nashville//This has been on my to-do list ever since I was 15 or 16.
9. Go skydiving.
10. No soda for a month.
11. Become a Partner in Hope//this one actually is already in motion.
12. Complete NaNoWriMo//this probably should have been before publish a book, but oh well.
13. Have 1500 posts on They Call Her Meghan.
14. Go on a cruise.
15. Have a no-spend month.
16. Get my braces off//I have most definitely hit that point where I want them off!
17. Read the Bible cover-to-cover.
18. Put $5000 into savings
19. Treat myself something expensive//Ipad, coach purse, new computer, SOMETHING!
20. Be able to plank for ten minutes straight.
21. Go to ten new concerts.
22. Start & keep a journal//Yes I have this blog, but I want something that is just for my eyes only & I can possibly give my hypothetical daughter down the road.
23. Move someplace new.
24. Go to Vegas.
25. Go see the National Finals Rodeo
26. Watch AFI's 100 years....100 movies
27. Write 50 handwritten letters.
28. Make 50 vlogs.
29. Write my will//This isn't morbid much is it?
30. Go 24 hours Media free.
A few of these are more open-ended, but most of them are pretty cut and dry. Do you have a bucket list of sorts? Leave me a link to it and I will go check it out!!
Posted by Meghan