27 December 2013

Fainting Fudge.

Before I get into today's post, I just wanted to say I hope you guys all had a great Christmas, I got to spend both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with extended family on my stepmom's side and we had a ton of fun :)

Now onto the fainting fudge story!

I was a freshman in college, so about 3 years ago now, and my Grandma was home for Christmas, we were baking together and Mady was at her dad's, so it was just her and I.  We decided we were going to do fudge, so we were prepping all the ingredients, chopping the nuts, mixing the batter, y'know how it goes, anyways, we had just poured the first pan and were about to put the pan in the oven, when I went to put

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna