22 March 2013

Writing Home.

Daddy & I at my first Twins game 1994. 

Dear Dad & Lynn, I may have screwed up this week, but thank you for having my back regardless!  Dear Lynn, Thanks for taking me with to play bingo, I miss spending time with you!  Dear Jayme, Last night/this morning? Some of the best times of my life, I love how we live tweeted while you read Safe Haven.  Dear Army Wives, How did I forget so much of what happened during the series? I'm rewatching and it's like I'm watching it for the first time!  Dear Mady, I miss hanging out, just you and I, can we make it happen soon? I miss sister time!  Dear Spring, WHERE ARE YOU?

linking up with Ashley for Friday letters!  
Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. I am totally Army Wives obsessed! I watched all the old seasons in like a month on Netflix haha. So hard to wait each week now for the 7th season.

    Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were such a cute kid!! I love old photos ;) Glad your family had your back too!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna