21 March 2013

It's Okay

Its Ok Thursdays

Linking up with two of my faves who are away at Blissdom(lucky brats!)

It's okay...

to re-watch Army Wives from the beginning...and still cry even though you know what's gonna happen.  

to not be too sure about all the new Army Wives they have

to ask for help sometimes

to get the urge to run away from life for a little while

to be completely jealous of all the people at Blissdom

to wish you knew where a money tree grew!

to like country music

to not like Taylor Swift's music much anymore

to love your dogs more than people sometimes

to fold laundry and not put it away

What's Okay with you this week?  

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen Army Wives, but I hear it's good!!

    I live in Dallas and am so jealous of all the bloggers just down the road at Blissdom!

    At least you fold the laundry, I leave mine in the dryer sometime!!

    Happy Thursday!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna