linking up with Jenn for insta+lately
- Lynn thought she was being cute asking if she could use my butterfly luggage...I was like 12 when I got that luggage, thankyouverymuch!
- He misses his momma, too bad she didn't bring him to Arizona with her! I bet he would have fit into my butterfly luggage.
- Lynn thought it would be a good idea to give Chloe a rubber ducky as a play toy, her words, they're indestructible, I would have to beg to differ!
- These two, get into tons of trouble, but they're my babies, so they get away with it...most of the time(please ignore the dirty windows!)
- Cooper & Chloe cuddling on our snow day yesterday
- Daddy & I, one of my first MN Twins games.
- He is so adorable! Love him!
- Mady & Ryan from mid 2000's I would say.
- My Grandma & Grandpa on one of their very first dates, in a county fair photo booth.
- All of us girl cousins except for my sister Olivia and my Uncle Craig's girls the weekend of my Grandpa's funeral, 2006.
- My Granny, my cousins Sarah & Andrea, and my sister Liv with my Grandma, 2010, I believe.
- One of the last pictures we have of my Granny & Grandpa together, my cousin's wedding, 2005.
- All of us girl cousins with my Granny, summer of '02, I believe.
- This lacrosse sweatshirt is my brother Ryan's, he is 11, I'm almost 21, and it fits the both of us.
- I look over, ask Mady what she's doing, and her response is, "snapchatting with my friends."
- This is me, this is real. Love me or hate me, I don't care, because from now on, I'm doing me.
if you missed my first post of the day, you can find it here
& if you wanna follow me on IG, you can find me here