29 July 2015

What's Up Wednesday.

Linking up with Shay for What's Up Wednesday!

What I'm eating this week
Nothing too exciting. I really want to get a crockpot so I can start making real meals instead of just having microwave meals and sandwiches. 

What I'm reminiscing about
The fact that Mady and I aren't kids anymore. We are growing up, but I truly couldn't imagine my life without her by my side. Sisters for life, best friends forever.  

Seems like just yesterday, but in reality it's been 6 or 7 years! 

What I'm loving


I'm really loving this season of life I'm in. I have a great family, a circle of friends that are practically family, a job that I enjoy 99% of the time, my own apartment but close enough to my family to annoy them every so often. I'm sure blessed.

What I've been up to

Not much. This summer, July is my slow month. I had a mini vacation up north mid-June & I get to go see my best friend in mid-August, I did celebrate five years at my job on Monday though, so that's pretty exciting! 

What I'm dreading
Having to work 7 days in a row before my vacation, but you know what? That's okay. It means I have a job. 

What I'm working on
I'm re-starting my ItWorks business as of today & I'm really excited. When your upline texts you and says she can picture you on stage at GC in the future, and that God is going to do great things with me in this business, I know I made the right decision to join her team! 

What I'm excited about

The fact that I get to see my best friend for the first time since October in like two weeks. I get to hang out with her, hot hubby and little bit, & I totally can't wait to spoil little bit. Even though s/he isn't going to be here until February, I can still totally spoil them right? I may already have bought a gift for them, but shh. 
 

What I'm watching/reading
I got cable last month, so I've been watching Big Brother, Teen Mom 2 is my guilty pleasure. Catching up on Little People, Big World and trying not to cringe when my MN Twins have great leads and then end up losing them in the last two innings.  

Trying to finish the stack of books that Jayme sent home with me in October. I've only read like 2 or 3 of them, so I need to hop to it.  

What I'm listening to
My Pandora station currently is 2000s country. Loving it. 

What I'm wearing
At this exact moment I'm wearing a one tank and yoga shorts aka what I wore to bed because I don't get dressed before I work. #sorrynotsorry. 
What I'm doing this weekend
Working 11 to 8 both days, but I get to work with 2 of my favorites once again, so I'll take it :) 

What I'm looking forward to next month
 SEEING MY BEST FRIEND! 



What else is new
Nothing too exciting. 

           What will I miss most about summer?
The 9pm sunsets! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna