21 July 2015

20 Q.


Writers block is NO fun. I'm really trying to get back into the swing of it though, but for today, I have this survey I took from Allison!


  1. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
    Yes! & it seems like a lot of others do as well, because I get a lot of compliments on it.
  2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
    Chipotle Turkey.
  3. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
    Well yes, because I’m the bomb, like tick tick.
  4. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
    Yeah I do.
  5. WOULD YOU EVER BUNGEE JUMP?
    Um. Maybe?
  6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
    The S’mores kind!
  7. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
    Yeah.
  8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
    For guys I always check to see if they are wearing a wedding ring. I also check out their arms. I also notice if they are wearing sunglasses inside #petpeeve
  9. RED OR PINK?
    Both.
  10. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
    I can be the worst procrastinator.
  11. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
    I’m not actively reading anything right now, although I’m in the middle of a few books.
  12. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
    I love the color of salmon.
  13. FAVORITE SMELLS?
    New books.
  14. MOUNTAINS OR BEACH?
    Both!
  15. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
    NASCAR, Hockey & Baseball.
  16. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
    Nope. I was going to get fittedf for them at my last eye appointment and chickened out.
  17. FAVORITE FOOD?
    Chicken and Dumplings, followed by homemade lasagna that Karen’s daughter makes.
  18. SCARY MOVIE OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
    Happily ever afters.
  19. HUGS OR KISSES? 
    Hugs. There’s a reason my nickname is squeezebox. & I’ve never been kissed soooo…
  20. SUMMER OR WINTER?
    Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna