08 July 2015

Bloggers Give it 100 7.8.15

One week in for the Bloggers give it 100 & I'd honestly give myself a C.

My main goals for this 100 days are to drink more water & have clearer skin & I didn't really set great goals to accomplish these, so that's what I'm hoping to do this week.

-Drink at least 24 oz of water each day(I know it's not very much, but it's a start!)
-Take my Hair, Skin, Nails each night(I learned this week that I can't take them on an empty stomach or there are consequences!)
-Wash my face each night(this was the one I probably did the best with, and I only did it four times if I remember correctly!)



The Rambling Llama



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna