06 February 2015

It's Friday.

It's Friday & my brain isn't up to thinking yet, so I'm stealing this from Lora who stole it from someone else.

1. What is your favorite holiday?
Hmm. I love Christmas time & my birthday, and yes I totally consider my birthday a holiday! 

2. If you could spend a week by yourself (no travel companion, just you) anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Honestly? I'd probably go up to our cabin and lock myself away, no cell service & work on my book.  

3. You can only have one of the following totally materialistic items; which one would it be?  The house of your dreams, the car of your dreams, the wardrobe of your dreams?
House of my dreams and no mortgage.

4. Do you blog most often during the day or at night?
Depends on what shift I work, usually I will write in the morning before I go into work.  

5. Coffee or Tea?

6. You are forced to give up two of the following; which do you keep?  Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram?
I'd probably keep Twitter.  

7. Bath or Shower?
Shower. Unless the bath is a jacuzzi.  Then it's a bath hands down. 

8. What's your favorite (something visual that involves admiring other people's talents) concert, or musical, or play, or painting?
I loved Garth Brooks live.  It was pretty much the best night of my life x2.  

9. Cats or Dogs?
Dogs. Although hanging out at my friend Juanita's house, I have fallen in love with her cat, although she chews things like it's going out of style. 

10.  You kill an hour in front of your television.  You watch reality tv, a drama, a documentary, a comedy?
More than likely probably comedy. 

11. Do you dance, sing, or play a musical instrument?
I have one woman dance parties all the time when I'm home. 

12. If you could change one thing in your past what would it be?
I'm not sure I would change anything.  

13. What is your go to comfort food?
Usually chocolate. 

14. What was the last book you read?
I'm in the middle of American Sniper right now! 

15. Do your close family/friends know about your blog?
Most of my immediate family does, yes.  

16. What is your dream job?
Writing and being free to travel whenever/wherever. 

17. Best thing about being a blogger?
The people I've met through my blog, you guys know who you are & just being able to capture life.  

18. Twitter or Instagram?
#rebelwithacause & saying both. 

19. Favorite show to binge watch?
ARMY WIVES. Le duh. 

20. If you could visit with anyone dead or alive who would it be?
I'd love to have a conversation with my grandpa. I miss that man.  

21. Who is your celebrity crush?
Brantley Gilbert.

22. Why did you start your blog?
Because I do what I want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna