07 February 2015

An Open Letter.

Dear friends of the blog world,

It's 9:30 on Friday night & I sit here reading through your posts on bloglovin' recapping your weeks and I'm noticing that this was kind of a tough week for a lot of us.  I've been dealing with work drama & the like & that feels like it's the least of some of my friends' worlds this week.  I just want you all to know that you are NOT alone and that I see your struggle and that I'm here for a virtual hug or if you need to talk, please don't hesitate to shoot me an email.

Take some time for yourself this weekend, whether it be a nice long hot shower or treating yourself to a new book or whatever you need to have you time, do it, even if it's something small.

Love you all,

xo.

Meghan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna