04 February 2015

Currently//

I've been doing Currently posts pretty regularly for awhile, but it's my first time linking up with jenna & anne, and that excites me! Happy Wednesday loves!

hearting// the great circle of friends that I've started hanging out with from work. Ladies night on Wednesdays&&spontaneous movie nights. I love it! 

reading// American Sniper.  It's really really good so far & I really want to see the movie too! 


pinning//All the things per the usual, but this one made me laugh for far too long.  Follow me here

eating//Nothing at the moment.  I really am craving Taco Johns though! 

anticipating//what I'm going to be doing for my birthday, which is 58 days away. Not that I'm counting or anything haha.  

5 comments:

  1. Ha! Made me laugh too. Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh my husband I have been craving Taco Johns for WEEKS! YUUUUM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniel likes your header. :) Also I just laughed way too hard at that joke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He has good taste, obviously. & yeah, I laughed for way too long at it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girls' nights and movie nights are so much fun! I could really use one of those sometime soon. :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna