09 August 2013

H54F #1

I had a pretty good week this week, so I thought I would participate in Lauren's H54F link-up!


-one-

I took Monday off to ride around Minnesota with my stepdad in his rig.  It was a cool way to see more of my state. Truckers are of three types I deduced in my travels 1) crotchety old men 2) hot young truckers 3)female truckers who scared the poop out of me.  I was in a truck stop restroom and a lady trucker yelled at me, asking if I was going to flush, SORRY! I thought it was automatic flush. My bad.

-two-

One of my best work friends has been in the hospital battling meningitis, and on Wednesday, she was ready for visitors so one of my other co-workers went down to see her!  I've missed her at work! So while her being in the hospital isn't a happy thing, the fact that I was able to go see her was!

-three-

Wednesday I got an email from my sweet Grandma just checking in on me to see how I was doing.  I love when she just emails to say she was thinking of me!

-four-

I'm going down to Iowa this weekend for the Knoxville Nationals which are the elite Sprint car races.  I'm pretty excited.  This is my second year going.  

-five-

While I'm down in Iowa, I get to meet my bloggy bestie, Jayme!  I will have a full recap on Monday! 

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png






1 comment:

  1. Yay - I can't wait to hear about meeting your sweet blog friend. {I'm totally catching up on blogs from being on vacation - - so, you've probably blogged about this already....I'll get to it eventually..haha}.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna