11 August 2013

When we grow up, we're gonna be SHANIA!

It's Sunday, thus it's time for Sunday Social! 

Sunday Social

1. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?

Family legend goes that when my cousin Emily and I were young, Shania Twain was on TV and we told our Uncle Don that we were gonna be her when we grew up.  We knew all of her songs and loved dancing along!

2. What was your favorite way to kill time as a kid?

Spending time with any of my grandparents or going up to our cabin.  
3. When did you get your first cell phone?


I was 15 and going in to tenth grade.  


4. What is your favorite magazine to read?

Glamour or People.  

5. What is the one random object people would be surprised to find in your purse?

Hmm. I don't have anything too odd or random in my purse lol.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna