05 May 2013

Sunday Social!

linking up with the beauties known as Ashley & Neely for another week of Sunday Social!


Sunday Social


1. 4 favorite things to do on a weekend
-go to the cabin!
-movie night with Mads
-sleep in!
-watch the race
2. 4 favorite things about your best friend
-she can make me laugh
-we have the same sense of humor
-she's ALWAYS there for me!
-she keeps me grounded
(this could go for any of my besties!)
3. 4 things you would do with $100,000
-buy M&G's with George Strait, as well as Blake Shelton
-pay off the rest of my school bill!
-put some towards a house!
-donate to a good cause!
4. 4 favorite books you've ever read
-The Ryan White Story by Ryan White(the only book I have read more than twice!)
-The Baxter Series by Karen Kingsbury
-One Call Away by Brenda Warner
-Safe Haven--possibly because of the live tweeting I got from my best friend about it! (anything by Mr. Sparks usually makes me cry though!)
4. 5 favorite snack foods
 -dried fruit
-pizza rolls(I don't really count these as a meal by themselves?)
-combos
-puppy chow
-wheat thins with top the tater!
6. 4 things that you must do daily
-pray
-talk to Mads and Lynn
-check my social media..
-give my puppies lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna