03 August 2016

Currently|August 2016

I haven't done a Currently post in a while & saw that Kelly had posted hers today, so I figured I would follow suit! 

Hearting – my morning routine. I read for a bit and then try to get a solid 30 minutes of writing in with my coffee after taking my allergy pill. We may only be 3 days in, but I'm kicking butt and taking names in August. 
Watching – Reba! The actress that plays Barbra Jean graduated from my high school, so that's my claim to fame ha! 
Exploring – My  two main characters as well as their friends in Handwritten Love. I'm loving my writing time each morning.  
Creating – Plans for my next week that I'm off of work. I have a sleep study consult on Tuesday and an orthodontist appointment on Thursday, as well as getting together with one of my Lynn-Mom's friends that she wants me to meet. Other than that, I'm free to do what I please and I'm pretty pumped about that. 
Eating – My breakfast this morning was a leftover cookie from my dinner last night. #noragrets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna