08 August 2016

Coffee Date|8.8.16

If we were meeting for coffee|I'd be sipping on a iced peppermint white chocolate mocha with no whip because as much as I love cool whip & redi-whip, the coffee whip makes my stomach hate me.




Once we got settled| I'd share how the first week of August was going and ask you how yours was. I'd tell you how I felt that mine has started out awesome and that I just couldn't believe that my baby sister is now 13!

I'd share how I've started tracking my goals on my phone and just like crossing items off of a to-do list, I'd tell you how I love marking things done on my app.

I'd then get all giddy when I tell you about how I have made it a priority to write for 30 minutes each day and tell you how excited I get when the words flow out of me like lava, but have come to appreciate the days where it takes me time to get into my rhythm and I just stare at the blinking cursor on my screen.

I'd share my nervous excitement about having one of my Lynn-Mom's friends slash mentors from before she met my Dad come into town and how I'm nervous about spilling my heart and prayers to her because my heart and life has a messy past that I'm not sure I can just share with anyone. I'd ask for your prayers and see if you had anything that you needed prayer on,

We'd end with a hug and the promise to not let it be so long before we meet up again.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the idea of tracking your goals and marking them off as they're achieved... In fact, this is something I might just have to borrow from you because it's genius and seems like it'd be insanely motivating. :)

    So thankful to have you this month and every month sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checking things off my to do list is SO satisfying. Grateful to have you at the table, Meghan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesss, writing for 30 minutes everyday, that's awesome. I need to do that as well. Just let myself write it out and be consistent. :) And yummmm to the iced peppermint white mocha!! So good. :)

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna