07 January 2016

Who I Am.

Sarah from Coffee & Glitter decided to put together a 52 week blogging challenge so that she had at least one blog post a week covered and I really liked the idea, the first week's prompt is to tell about who we are.

Obviously my name is Meghan, hence the blog name of Meghan Anna ;)

I'm 23, but can have the sense of humor of a 13 year old boy or curl up on the couch with a hot cup of coffee and a good book like an 80 year old grandma, it all depends on my mood.

My favorite books are the Driven Series by Kristy Bromberg, anything written by Molly McAdams and Ryan White's autobiography.

My favorite movie is a toss-up between 8 seconds and Twister.

My favorite song is always changing, but my go-to's are Austin by Blake Shelton, What Faith Can Do by Kutless & That's Why God Made Me by Darryl Singletary. I won't ever turn down George Strait or Garth Brooks either.

My favorite color is either purple or green if I actually had to pick one :)

What's one of your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna