01 January 2016

2016, wait what?

2016. Whoa. Wow. Hard to believe that it's already a new year. I'm excited for this blank page so to speak. 

My words for this year are authentic audaciousness. I wrote a post about why here.

My goals for the year are as follows:

-Complete the SheReadsTruth Bible in a Year plan. 

-Make this the year that I finish project 365. I was like 20 days from completing it in 2015. If you want to follow along, check out #meghananna2k16

-Finish Handwritten Love and figure out next steps with it.

-Read and log 100 books on Goodreads!

-Post on the blog 250 times.

-Average 10,000 steps a day...p.s. add me on fitbit, email address is meghanbrown2010(at)gmail(dot)com or leave your email addy in the comments!

-Create and stick to a budget! 

Do you have a word or phrase for 2016? Did you set a Goodreads Reading Challenge? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna