10 January 2016

Sunday Saves.

Good Sunday morning! I've tried to start something like this here in the past, but I'm going to try it again, I want to share some of my favorite saves from my bloglovin' feed this past week!

 I absolutely love Lauren's mantra for 2016. I think it's one everyone should adapt for the new year.

Amber's words always strike a deep chord within me, she just has a way with them, I loved her collection of buts.

Chelsea shared little things you should do every day & I completely agree with her.  I especially liked her last point.

Jordan's dear you letters touch me to my core as well, and her latest to her tribe makes me realize how grateful I am for MY tribe.

Share a favorite post from this last week down in the comments!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna